Giles Law offers comprehensive service to assist clients in navigating the administration of estates and trusts. Whether a client is faced with executing a thorough estate plan, or with a situation raising more questions than answers, we will guide you through the administration and, where necessary, probate and court processes to ensure your legal needs are met, whether you are a personal representative, trustee, beneficiary, or other interested party.
- Probate and Trust Administration Services Include the following:
- Administration of testate estates
- Administration of intestate estates
- Information and formal probate administration
- Small estate transfers
- Trust Administration
- Establishing Powers of Attorney
- Probate Litigation
- Complex Probate Litigation becomes necessary when certain matters involving a trust and/or estate are contested and litigated in court. Giles Law is uniquely positioned to handle these matters, given our specialized expertise in both Probate, as well as complex Commercial Litigation.